1 tablet contains:
Albendazol…………………………………….. 100 mg
Excipients q.s. ad. …………….…….……….. 1 tablet
Excipient: Microcrystalin celulosis
Albendazole is a broad-spectrum antihelminthic, active against gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes (adults, larvae, eggs), adult trematodes and some cestodes. Administered orally is rapidly absorbed and diffuses into all organs and tissues, causing lysis of worms, regardless of the species and category of treated animals and the location of the parasites. Elimination predominantly via urine.More info
Cattle, sheep, dogs and cats.
VERMIZOL A 100 – is recommended for the treatment of the following endoparasitosis:
In sheep and cattle produced by:
- gastrointestinal nematodes: Haemonchus spp., Ostertagia spp., Trichostrongylus spp., Strongyloides spp., Bunostomum spp., Cooperia spp., Nematodirus spp., Chabertia spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Toxocara spp.;
- pulmonary nematodes: Dictyocaulus spp., Protostrongylius spp.; Müllerius spp.
- cestodes: Moniezia spp;
- adult trematodes: Fasciola spp., Dicrocoelium spp., Paramphistomum spp.
In dogs and cats produced by:
- gastrointestinal nematodes, eggs, larvae and adults (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina, Ancylostoma spp., Uncinaria spp., Trichocephalus spp.),
- cestodes (Dipylidium caninum)
- trematodes (Paragonimus kellicotti).
VERMIZOL A 100 is administered orally at a dose of :
Cattle and sheep: – 1 tablet / 10 kg bw / day for 2 consecutive days.
Dogs and cats: – 1 tablet / 10 kg bw / day for 2 consecutive days.
In case of re-infestation , ask your veterinarian for advice on the frequency of injection and need repeated treatment.
Do not use in females in the first month of pregnancy.
The product has a low toxicity and is tolerated at a dose 5 times higher than usual therapeutic doses.
In case of overdose it may rarely appear depression or anorexia.
Carne şi organe: 28 zile
Lapte: 7 zile
At temperature below 25°C, away from direct light and freezing.
Plastic bottles of 50 tablets.
PRODUCTS FROM THE CATEGORY: Antiparasitic for dogs