The virus of Newcastle disease stem La Sota ….…106.5 – 107 EID50/dose
Lactin ………………………………………………….0,076 g
Casein ………… ……………….………………….…0,026 g
Potassium bi-basic phosphate…………………0,001254 g
Potassium mono-basic phosphate ……………0,0851 g
Bi-sodic phosphate……………………..……..…….0,0121 g
Sodium chloride …………………………….………0,0027 g
Purified water ………………………….…………..ad. 1 ml
For the specific prophylaxis of Newcastle diseases at the hens. The immunity developed starting at 7 days after the inoculation and lasts for 49 days.
NEWVAC LA SOTA:
It is individually administered injectable (0,2 ml) deep or by instilation in the conjunctival bag or on the nasal way;
- It is administered on mass by aerosols applied over the whole group or in the drinking water;
- The inoculation is recommended to be made at the age of 1 day by administration in the conjunctival bag or on nasal way, or at 10-11 days by administration in the drinking water, aerosols or deep. The decision regarding the inoculation time and modality is decided by the epizootologic situation and is assigned to the veterinary of the farm.
- For the preparation of vaccine suspension in order to administer, the aluminum staple and the rubber stopper from the phial with the lyophilized product, then it is added a quantity of solvent, after which it is applied again the rubber stopper and is well agitated. The resulted suspension is transferred in the phial with solvent and the administration of vaccine at poultry is immediately started.
- In the case of individual intra-ocular / intra-nasal administration, it is applied one drop of the reconstituted vaccine with solvent in each eye/ nostril, ensuring that the size of dropper includes a full vaccine dose.
In the case of mass administration of the vaccine:
- in the drinking water:
- 48 hours before the inoculation and 24 hours after the inoculation, any intake of medicines or disinfectants in the drinking water is stopped;
- the waterholes are cleaned with clean, fresh water, without adds of medicamentous or disinfectant substances;
- 2 hours before the inoculation, the poultry are reft of water;
- the reconstituted vaccine with solvent is added in the fresh drinking water, clean and without adds of medicines or disinfectants, appreciating the quantity of water that a poultry drinks: 10 ml / chicken until the age of 30 days; 20 ml / chicken after the age of 30 days (e.g. 250 doses / 5 l water; 500 doses / 10 l water);
- the water is not administered again until the whole water that contains vaccine is consummed; after that, it is continued by the common watering practice;
- by aerosols:
- the suspension for aerosols is spread over the poultry, using a device under pressure (“spray”) that generates micro-particles.
The phial with lyophilized vaccine (e.g. 100 doses) is re-suspended by universal solvent in quantity of 20 ml to ensure each chicken a volume of 0,2 ml.
The inoculation is made by a syringe of 1 ml, the election place being deep below the armpit.
The chickens inoculated by aerosols present discrete respiratory symptoms (20 – 25%), which are remitted after 2 – 3 days, and those inoculated by ocular instillations present discrete conjuctivites in a low percent (10 – 15%). A low percent of the chickens inoculated deep may present a rough coat and a prostration state after the inoculation. If you notice any adverse reactions, others than those mentioned in this prospect, please inform the veterinary. In the case of intaking an overdose, the inoculated chickens present discrete respiratory and conjunctival symptoms that are remitted after 2 – 3 days, as well as a rough coat and a prostration state after the deep inoculation.
After the reconstitution of the product with the specific solvent (when the primary package is opened for the first time), its application is immediately made, consuming the entire content of the open phial. For the reconstitution and intake, a sterile instrumentation is used. To avoid the adverse effect of the chlorine in the water on the vaccine, it is recommended to be dissolved 2,5 g powder milk/l drinking water before adding the vaccine.
The inappropriate handling and administration may produce different answers; it will be used the full content of the phial immediately after the re-hydration; it will only be prepared the quantity of vaccine that will be immediately administered; the clinically sick poultry, the poultry after transport/ transfer to other farms and the poultry with less than 8 – 10 days after other inoculations will not be inoculated; 48 hours before and 24 hours after the inoculation, the application of any other medicine and the intake of disinfectants in the drinking water will be stopped; there are no use restrictions during the blowing; it is not recommended the intake in the mix or concomitantly with other immunologic veterinary medicinal products.
It is not enough information regarding the safety and efficacy of this product administered in the mix or concomitantly with other products; a decision regarding the use of this vaccine before or after any other product needs an analysis, as the case may be; this medicinal veterinary product is not mixed with other medicinal veterinary products; after the inoculation, the transmission of vaccine virus to the un-inoculated hen chicken was stressed; but the transmission was not shown at the turkey hens and ducks.
The persons who intake the product will avoid its contact with the eyes, because the Newcastle virus may produce a low conjuctivite at human, which lasts for two or three days. In the case of intake by aerosols, the performance staff will wear a protection equipment to avoid the eye inflammatory reactions.
It is kept at 2 – 8°C, protected against the direct sunlight.
Phials of 3 and 6 ml (with 50, 100, 1000 doses), closed with rubber stoppers and aluminum blasting fuse, together with the specific solvent.
PRODUCTS FROM THE CATEGORY: Vaccines for birds